The EZ-Guide® 250 system provides high-quality, entry-level guidance capabilities at an entry-level price.
It is well-suited for broadacre crop applications that can be accomplished with submeter accuracy. Use it for basic guidance to make your farming operations easier in any farming season.
Simple Installation And Ease Of Use
- Colour display, one-touch function buttons, and intuitive interface.
- Quickly access guidance lines and coverage maps and easily perform your day-to-day farming tasks.
- Overhead and perspective views of your field, the EZ-Guide 250 system allows you to easily see where you are and where you have been.
- Features bright guidance LEDs that provide visual feedback to keep you on track.
- Upgrade to a Trimble EZ-Steer® assisted steering system, to complete your total guidance package and operate with ease.
- Perform point, line, coverage, and area mapping in a variety of field patterns.
- This flexibility allows you to work in different patterns and shapes that best fit the layout and contours of your field.
Hands-free Guidance Capabilities
- Upgrade to the Trimble EZ-Steer assisted steering system for low-stress steering capabilities for your farming applications.
- The EZ-Steer system turns the steering wheel for you by combining a friction wheel and motor with guidance from the display.
- Easily install and transfer the EZ-Steer system from vehicle to vehicle for use in all stages of the crop cycle.
Information Exchange and Farm Software
- Transfer your collected data from the field to the office using a USB drive.
- Utilise data within Farm Works Software® solutions for accurate analysis and record keeping for your farming operations.
►Compact 4.3″ color display
►One-touch function buttons •
►Rugged construction for everyday field use •
►15 built-in LED lights •
►High-performance integrated GPS receiver
►EZ-Steer™ Assisted Steering System
►Free to Air (30-50cm)
Flow and Application Control