Trimble’s Field-IQ™ crop input control system is a flow and application control system that prevents seed and fertiliser overlap, controls the rate of material applications, monitors seed delivery and fertiliser blockage, and controls the height of spray booms.
Field-IQ for Planting and Seeding
- Overlapping inputs will increase your costs and creates nutrient deficiency in soil due to overpopulation of seed. The Field-IQ system controls planter clutches and a variety of air seeder systems by automatically turning sections on/ off based on non-farm zones and previously planted areas.
✓ Provides even application of product
✓ Reduces operator fatigue
- Monitoring seed population, eliminating skips and multiples, and maintaining correct seed spacing are critical in producing the maximum yield per hectare. The Field-IQ system helps growers prevent yield loss by monitoring the results of singulation analysis in real-time so that adjustments can be made immediately.
✓ Ensures proper seed spacing
✓ Prevents lodging and nutrient competition
- Plants can have different nutrient needs throughout the growing season based on soil conditions and other environmental factors. The Field-IQ system monitors and simultaneously varies the rate of materials to precisely plant seeds, apply chemicals and broadcast fertilisers.
✓ Creates uniform yield across fields
✓ Lessens environmental impact
Automatic Section Control
- Manage seed, liquid, and anhydrous using 2.5 cm control on up to 48 individual sections
- Overlap detection shows where you’ve been and what you’ve done
- Eliminate seed overlap in your headlands and point rows with Tru Count Meter Mount™ air clutches
- Eliminate fertiliser overlap with Tru Count LiquiBlock™ valves that easily connect to clutch air lines
- Advanced seed monitoring increases the quality of seed placement by delivering singulation details from the seeding system to the operator, allowing for on-the-go planter tuning
- Prevent costly planter problems by catching them early before they cause yield reduction
- See results of singulation analysis including information on population, singulation, skips/multiples, spacing, and quality of spacing
Variable Rate Application Control
- Simultaneously control the application rate of different materials (up to 6 with the FmX display and up to 2 with the CFX-750 display), including granular seed, granular fertiliser, liquid, and anhydrous ammonia in different combinations
- Variable rate control of materials can be achieved with a prescription VRA map or in real time with a GreenSeeker system for more efficient fertiliser utilisation
- Automate mapping and record keeping as inputs are applied
- Adjust your seed population, fertiliser rates, or spray application manually or using a prescription created with Farm Works Software® solutions
- Automatically control spinner speed of spreader application systems to evenly distribute nutrients when using the FmX display