The Trimble® Autopilot™ automated steering system provides integrated, high-accuracy steering in any field type—hands free.
The Autopilot system automatically steers your vehicle on line for maximum precision and increased productivity in the most demanding row crop farming applications.
- The Autopilot system integrates directly into your vehicle’s hydraulics, allowing you to obtain clear access to cab controls.
- It also plugs in to many guidance-ready vehicles, minimising the need for additional equipment.
- With maximum precision and speeds up to 40 kph (30 mph), the Autopilot system can help you complete field operations quickly and efficiently.
- The Autopilot system takes the hassle out of farming. With its hands-free steering, the Autopilot system allows you to reduce fatigue and focus on other farming tasks to improve safety on your farm.
High Accuracy On Any Terrain
- Guide your vehicle with 2.5 cm repeatability and improve your accuracy in rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.
- Advanced T3™ sensors built into the Autopilot system navigation controller calculate the roll angle of your vehicle to shift it on line—helping minimise skips and overlaps between each pass.
Improved Control Of Your Implement Or Harvester
- The Autopilot system also helps you accurately guide your implement or harvester on the correct guidance line.
- TrueGuide™ implement guidance system to signal your tractor to pull your implement on the correct path.
- TrueTracker™ implement steering system to keep your implement and tractor on the same guidance line.
- RG-100 row guidance to centre your combine on rows—even when the rows are not straight.
►Automatic steering with one-inch repeatability.
►Integrates directly into your vehicle’s hydraulics.
►Terrain compensation technology.
►Ideal for the most demanding row crop farming applications
►Plugs in to many guidance-ready vehicles.
►EZ-Guide® 250 Display
►FmX® Integrated Display
Supported Vehicle Types