The EZ-Pilot® assisted steering system provides high-accuracy steering at an affordable price.
When you are driving your vehicle the EZ-Pilot assisted steering system turns the steering wheel for you with an electric motor drive using GPS guidance from select Trimble® displays.
- With hands-free guidance, the EZ-Pilot system allows you to operate with ease and improve safety on your farm.
While the EZ-Pilot system keeps you on line, you can focus on many different tasks, such as sprayer or planter performance, improving job quality and crop yields.
Clear Access to Cab Controls
- The EZ-Pilot system integrates directly into the steering column.
- Clear access to all instrument panels with no decrease in leg room in the cab.
- The EZ-Pilot system allows you to maximise your uptime by helping you complete field operations quickly, effieciently, and productively.
Integrates into the Entire Fleet
- The EZ-Pilot system’s quick-responding, high-torque motor is able to effectively steer various agriculture vehicles within the fleet, no matter the make, model, or year.
- The electric steering motor allows for unrestricted manual steering when assisted steering is not engaged.
- Higher torque steering motor than competitive systems allows unit to steer vehicles with rigid power steering systems, such as floaters.
- Fast-reacting motor allows system to quickly get the vehicle online and stay there.
- Simple cabling and IMD-600 (T3™ Enhanced Terrain Compensation) is small enough to mount anywhere in the cab.
- Simple plug-and-play installation requires minimal tools and time to you get back to work more quickly.
- Professional-looking installation.
Increased Control in Any Field Type
- Advanced T3 sensors built into the EZ-Pilot system module keep your vehicle on line.
- Sensors improve steering accuracy. in difficult terrain—helping minimise skips and overlaps between passes
►Clear access to cab control.
►High accuracy on difficult terrain.
►Easy installation and transferability.
►Ideal for high-accuracy row crop farming.
►Ideal for low-accuracy broadacre.
►EZ-Guide® 250 Display
►FmX® Integrated Display
Supported Vehicle Types