The EZ-Steer® system turns the steering wheel for you by combining a friction wheel and a motor with guidance from any Trimble® display.
While the EZ-Steer system keeps you on line, you can focus on many different tasks such as machine performance and improving job quality and crop yields.
- The hands-free guidance enables you to reduce fatigue, improve safety on your farm, and focus on the job ahead of you.
- With installation in less than 30 minutes you can quickly move the EZ-Steer system from one vehicle to the next and get moving.
- The EZ-Steer motor also easily locks away from the steering wheel when not in use, allowing you to manually guide your vehicle at any time.
- The EZ-Steer system can help you complete field operations more quickly, accurately, and efficiently compared to manual steering alone.
- The EZ-Steer system is compatible with the Trimble TMX-2050™ display, FmX® integrated display, CFX-750™ display, and EZ-Guide® 250 system.
Enhanced Accuracy In Difficult Terrain
- Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions.
- Improve your accuracy in rolling terrain and rough ground.
- T2® technology sensors built into the EZ-Steer module calculate the roll angle of your vehicle to shift it on line—helping minimise skips and overlaps between each pass
- Add any of our guidance accessories to further enhance your farming operations.
- External lightbar to easily monitor the swath offline distance.
- Footswitch for an effective way to engage and disengage the steering system
►Unrestricted manual steering.
►High accuracy on difficult terrain.
►Easy installation and transferability.
►Ideal for broad-acre farming applications.
►EZ-Guide® 250 Display
►FmX® Integrated Display
Supported Vehicle Types