The Trimble® TMX-2050™ display lets you work even smarter.
Take control of your entire operation with a system that gives you the clarity, certainty, and connectivity you need. Because your business is too important to leave to chance.
Say hello to high-definition field management.
- Large 30.8 cm high-definition touch screen with sharp visuals and a bigger, clearer image.
- Android™ operating system, the flexible platform integrates into your operation seamlessly.
- Intuitive interface makes it easy for both beginner and advanced users to easily implement precision agriculture solutions.
Flexibility combined with versatility.
- If you need to switch vehicles, it’s literally a snap, with a quick mount and single-cable connection.
- View different mapping layers, such as coverage, speed, and applied rate.
- Manage your field directly from the display with the Field Manager view—showing fields, AB lines, and boundary information all in one easy-to access screen.
Choose the application you want to use based on the work you need to do today.
- The FmX Plus app leverages the same familiar workflows and menus of the Trimble FmX integrated display so there’s no need to retrain or learn new software.
- The Precision-IQ app provides a graphics-rich and streamlined workflow designed specially on the TMX-2050™ display and for today’s leading grower.
Manage your whole farm directly from the cab.
- Instant access to the Connected Farm™ dashboard.
- View weather forecasts and rainfall, commodity prices, and fleet management information.
- Real-time data, so you can optimize operator performance and guarantee equipment security.
- Connected Farm manages data in the cloud, eliminating the need for USB storage, with faster access to your information from anywhere.
- Transfer guidance lines and maps from the office to the field seamlessly.
►30.8 cm HD touch-screen display
►Tablet-like interface with customizable run screen
►Rugged construction for everyday field use
►Integrated GNSS receiver
►Two video camera inputs
►EZ-Steer™ Assisted Steering System
►EZ-Pilot™ Assisted Steering System
►Autopilot™ Automated Steering System
►TrueGuide™ and True Tracker™ Implement Steer
►NextSwath End-of-Row Turn Technology
Available Correction Services
►RangePoint™ RTX Correction Service
►CenterPoint™ RTX™ Correction Service
►OmniSTAR® correction services such as HP, XP, and G2
Flow and Application Control
The Field-IQ™ crop input control system provides key precision agriculture functionality for your flow and application control, including:
►Automatic Section Control
►Variable Rate Application Control,
►Boom Height Control
►Nitrogen sensing with GreenSeeker® system
Accurately view, map, and record crop yield and moisture data in real-time to instantly understand how well your crop performed.
Collect, share, and manage information in real time across your entire farm so you can make better farm management decisions.
►Data Analysis & Reporting (Farm Works)