Whether you have 1000 acres to plow or two tractors on the ground, you can’t afford to have downtime during the critical planting or harvesting season.
A Trimble Protection Plan shields you from risk and stress, allowing you to swap out the damaged equipment with a new replacement; with no forms for you to fill out.
Get a Worry-free Experience Using Your Equipment in the Field
- Not all product issues can be fixed or resolved in field due to the type of product technology.
- A Trimble Protection Plan allows you to swap out the damaged equipment with a new replacement; with no forms for you to fill out.
- Your replacement product comes with the remainder period of the original protection plan. It is a simple and an easy way to get back up and running quick
Benefits of a Trimble Protection Plan
- Get back up and running quickly during critical planting or harvesting times
- Add to the resale value if you should ever decide to sell your equipment
- Plan price is on average lower than a single incidence repair cost
- All plans are backed by Trimble; we will be here for the long run.
Your Coverage Conditions
✓ Equipment must be under current Factory Warranty or Protection Plan to qualify once expired, extensions may not be purchased
✓ Wear and Tear includes damage from repetitive use resulting in equipment that does not function to specification
✓ Environmental damage includes dust, heat, humidity, and salt air when used in accordance with intended equipment specifications
✓ Surge protection includes damage due to a surge in Trimble manufactured power supplies
✘ Cosmetic damage that does not affect product functionality is not covered
✘ Damage from accidents, collision, lightning, power surge, rodents, rocks, branches, or abuse not included