Control your implement with the Trimble® TrueGuide® implement guidance system, a passive guidance system that monitors and corrects the position of your implement with compensation from your tractor.
Control Where It Counts
- With TrueGuide, your implement’s position is dependent on your tractor.
- When your implement drifts, TrueGuide signals your tractor’s Autopilot system to pull the implement on line—so you can operate with ease no matter the guidance path.
- Reduces uncontrolled drift of the implement by more than 50% over guiding the tractor alone
- Minimizes draft and result in more consistent guess rows
- Increase your precision with input placement
Easily Add Implement Control
- The TrueGuide system uses the existing Autopilot system to improve implement accuracy. There is no need to hang additional steering equipment on the implement just to get better control. Let the tractor guide the implement.
Use The Second Built-In Reciever
- Open up the power of the FmX™ integrated display by activating the built-in second receiver, and adding the TrueGuide system to the guidance controls.