Follow this step by step guide to easily activate Trimble Rangepoint RTX, Centerpoint RTX subscriptions & unlocks on the Trimble CFX-750 or FM-750.
Please note: This guide outlines the procedure required for the ‘renewal’ of an CFX-750 of FM-750 previously unlocked to Rangepoint or Centerpoint RTX.
Once you have received your passcode, proceed and follow the below instructions.
- Tap on the ‘settings’ icon.
- Once in the settings screen, select ‘system’.
- At the bottom right of System Page select ‘Unlock/Upgrade’
- Select ‘Password Upgrade’ which will display a warning, select ‘‘
- Use the keypad to enter your passcode/unlock, remember to include all capital letters, numbers and dashes.
- Once complete select the ‘‘
- If successfully entered system will re-boot and your screen is unlocked.
If you are unable to enter your passcode/unlock successfully please ensure the following has been actioned correctly:
- The number ‘0’ has not been replaced with the letter ‘O’.
- Dashes have been entered exactly as provided with passcode.
- Letters have been entered exactly as provided (case sensitive)
If any issues persist, please contact SST or you nearest SST Reseller.